Achtung! Cthulhu: Interface 19.40 – Achtung! Cthulhu and Interface Zero 2.0 RPGs are combining to make a cross-genre supplement
In a very cool move, Modiphius – publishers of Achtung! Cthulhu, which is presently on Kickstarter – and GunMetal Games – publishers of Interface Zero 2.0, also currently on Kickstarter – have decided to team up to provide backers of either Kickstarter with an additional bonus in Spring 2014: a new supplement mashing up the World War II/mythos and cyberpunk settings. Called Achtung! Cthulhu: Interface 19.40, the supplement will run 120 pages, 60 of which will be a setting supplement from GunMetal Games looking at the past of the Interface Zero 2.0 world set in the weird science 1940s and how it evolved into the cyberpunk setting. The other 60 pages from Modiphius will be an adventure for Achtung! Cthulhu delving into those behind some of that weird science that has some “terrifying results” according to the press release. The adventure will support both Call of Cthulhu and Savage Worlds, as does the rest of Achtung! Cthulhu. It’s a cool bonus for backers of either project. If you want more information about either project, check out the links to the Kickstarter pages above.
Additional Related Posts
- Achtung Cthulhu! keeps growing with the Assault on the Mountains of Madness campaign
- Interface Zero 2.0 reboots the cyberpunk Savage Worlds setting on Kickstarter
- Achtung! Cthulhu Keeper’s and Investigator’s Guides lurking in the shadows
- Interview with John Houlihan – Author of the Trellborg Monstrosities from Modiphius Entertainment
- Achtung! Cthulhu ‘Adventure Series’ Launches with The Trellborg Monstrosities
Michael is an enthusiast about a lot of things, including indie games, roleplaying games, board games, and comic books that wanted to help create a place where he could bring things to the attention of those with similar interests. Futile Position is a true labor of labor, which he hopes continues to grow through the support of the great readers who have come upon this page.